OUR EQUIPMENT IS CERTIFIED BY A CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS FROM MILLS.
We’ll be glad to provide these conformity tests with your order.
Standard for structural steels. Issued by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), this standard, known as CSA G40.21 covers six types of structural quality plates, shapes and bars for general construction and engineering purposes.
- The six different types covered are:
- Type G – General construction steel
- Type W – Weldable steels
- Type T – Weldable low temperature steels
- Type R – Atmospheric corrosion resistant structural steels
- Type A – Atmospheric corrosion resistant weldable steels, with improved low temperature properties
- Type Q – Quenched and tempered low alloy steel plate